Functions and Events
Enjoy delicious food with a french twist and a whole lot more banter at your next function!
The Duke of Wellington is ready for you and your allies to host your next function or event with some great flavours created by Laurent Loudeac and his Lieutenants.
We have loaded the arsenal with a few group booking packages with plenty of hearty menu options to choose from, so come celebrate with the whole company or a select few.
Take stock of our battle plans below for your next party, function, or event and get in touch with our team today. Dates and times will be limited so best to hit the officers quickly and make sure your Troop have the best dates locked in early!
Drinks and Nibbles
- We hold a space within pub for your group
- Not seated but will have bar leaners and stools
- $10 per person to secure booking 10+ people
- Deposit payment will be put towards the food
- See our menu for options Download Now
Great for Foodie fans and Social Troops
- Let Laurent and the Lieutenants wow your taste buds
- Shared platters to the table
- 2 course $39 / 3 courses $55 per person
- Christmas Feast available from 2/11/20 – Download Menu
Ideal for larger platoons
- Take the whole venue
- Tailor a menu to suit your needs
- 6 hour time slots (lunch / dinner)
- Monday/Tuesday $4,000
- Wednesday not available (Duke’s Quiz Night)
- Thursday $6,000
- Friday $8,000
- Saturday/Sunday $4,000
Follow us on Facebook for more delicious food and tasty bevvies updates – click here