Promotional terms and conditions for Duke of Wellington
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
We do not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities unless they choose to give us personal information.
If you visit our website to read or download information, we automatically record some non-personal information in a log file, for example:
- the type of browser you use
- the type of operating system you use
- the screen resolution of your PC
- the date and time you access our site
- the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded
- the internet address from which you accessed our site (i.e. IP address)
- the search terms you used to find content on our website, and
- the last site you visited before you accessed our website.
Specific promotional campaign terms and conditions:
Duke’s Shout Terms & Conditions – Duke’s Winning Wheel!
1 spin per VIP customer, customer must show their sign-up email or competition email to Lieutenants at bar. 1 spin per day between – 1 June 2021– 31 July 2021.
Duke’s Cheque Voucher prizes are valid for 12 months from issue date. Minor prizes must be consumed or redeemed in the same visit as winning or forfeit and cannot be collected for later use.
Promotions on Facebook are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Valid for people currently living New Zealand at the time of draw only.
Troop’s Birthday Terms & Conditions
Birthday Recruit Dines Free on their birthday when you bring 3 or more guests to celebrate at Duke of Wellington. Enlisted Troops in the Duke’s Army will receive an automated email on your birthday for you to show the Lieutenants at the bar when you celebrate your Birthday. Free meal available for 7 business days from the date of your birthday.
Email and Photo ID must be shown to Staff at the payment of the bill. Valid on the lowest-priced main meal and a drink.